Create Class Lists that you can easily import for any lesson, meeting or group activity:
Part I- Create your class list:
- Go to the main menu of Equity Maps and tap “Create a New Map”.
- Create a name for the class (for example ‘Block 4 History’) and enter all of the students by gender.
Part II- Import at anytime from your Class List:
- Each time you hold a Socratic Seminar, discussion, class, or group activity, go to main menu and tap “Create a New Map”;
- Create a Name for that day’s activity and select the room layout, or the Yellow Class for open seating; Tap Done.
- Select, “Import from an Existing Group”;
- Select the class name to import- (for example ‘Block 4 History)
- Slide the day’s participants into place from the class icons at the bottom;
- Long-tap on students to adjust some of the icon colors according to their clothes, to make the mapping even easier;
- Tap Done and You’re ready to map the group!
By setting up the participants ahead of time, you can easily create groups or map specific lessons.
Category: Group Set-up