*Available in the Premium Version
Edit a CheckNote Template or Create your own CheckNote Template:
- From the main menu tap “Create a New Map” or “Map Existing Group”.
- Select the existing group, or if this is your first group, add a group name, choose a layout, and tap “Continue”. (Hint, the yellow classroom layout will allow you to freely place participants anywhere on the screen.)
- Tap “Done” to enter the mapping screen.
- BEFORE you begin mapping, tap the blue settings icon in the upper right corner
- Tap “CheckNote Template” and the list will appear.
- Tap “View/Edit” view or edit your desired template.
- You can tap on any characteristic to edit the description, you can swipe left to delete a characteristic, or you “Add a Category” to add a new characteristic.
- To create your own template, tap “My Template”, which will be blank upon download of the app.
- Tap “Add Category” to add a characteristic.
- Swipe any category left to delete the category from the template.
- We recommend using an Apple symbol or emoji for each Characteristic for quick and easy reference while mapping.
- Once complete tap “Back” and you will be prompted with the following:
- “Would you like this as your default CheckNote template? YES/NO”
- Tap “Yes” and that CheckNote template will be included with all future groups until you edit the existing template or select a new template.
- Tap “Close” and you are ready to start your class or meeting!
Sample CheckNote Template (Socratic Seminar):